This quick and easy Beauty and Joy Card is made with one of my new favorite stamp sets from the new 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog. The Beauty & Joy stamp set is an all-around great stamp set to own. Here are a few of the reasons!
- It can be used for Christmas, a Thank You card or a Friendship card.
- It is a Distinktive stamp set, which means it has lifelike shading and textures.
- It’s versatile – You can mix and match the containers, leaves, flowers, and berries.
- And my favorite reason of all…it’s only $16!! Yep….$16 for a beautiful stamp set!
There’s a lot of cutting involved in making this card because it has so many layers. You are going to cut Whisper White card stock (5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4), Crushed Curry card stock (5-1/4 x 4), Old Olive card stock (5 x 3-3/4), Melon Mambo card stock (4-3/4 x 3-1/2), Whisper White card stock (4-1/2 x 3-1/4), Crushed Curry card stock (1-1/2 x 3-1/2), and one more piece of Whisper White (3 x 2-1/2).
Use the Beauty & Joy Stamp Set to stamp the 4-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock like so:
- Basket in Crushed Curry Ink
- Trunk of the tree in Soft Suede Ink
- Leaves in Old Olive Ink
- Flowers in Melon Mambo Ink
- Sentiment on 3 x 2-1/2 Whisper White in Melon Mambo Ink
Use the Everyday Label Punch to punch out the sentiment, making it smaller than the actual punch. Adhere sentiment to 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Crushed Curry card stock and punch with Everyday Label, leaving a border.
Glue all the pieces on top of each other with SNAIL adhesive, except use Stampin’ Dimensionals to put the Melon Mambo layer on. Adhere the sentiment with some Stampin’ Dimensionals and add some Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.
Beauty and Joy Card Video
I hope you enjoy this card and this amazing stamp set. Make sure you comment below!