I can’t believe we are we are at Week 9 of my 10 Weeks of Halloween! It seems like we just started the countdown and now it’s Fall!
For this week’s card, I decided to go with no stamping because I really wanted to showcase the Word Wishes Dies. They are just so pretty and can make a card super cute, just by themselves.
The Word Wishes Dies are part of the A Wish For Everything Bundle. This bundle is a MUST HAVE! Just look at all the sentiments and greetings. There is something for every occasion. Purchase the entire bundle and save 10%!
The Happy Halloween Card is very easy to make. You only need sheets of Basic Black, Gray Granite and patterned paper from the Monster Bash Suite. Die cut the sentiment and put it all together!
Happy Halloween Card Video Tutorial
Happy Halloween Card Video Products – Click on the Links to Order
Hope you enjoy making this card. Here are more cards from the 10 Weeks of Halloween Series.
- Monster Bash Card
- Halloween Coffin Candy Holder
- Monster Bash Halloween Treat Bag
- Monster Bash Treat Holder
- Eat, Drink, and Be Scary Halloween Card
- September 2019 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card
- Spooktacular Halloween Card
- Ghoul Friends Halloween Card