Here is a Paper Pumpkin Alternative you will love to make!
If you don’t subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, you don’t know what your missing! What is Paper Pumpkin? It is a stamping craft kit from Stampin’ Up! that is delivered monthly, right to your door. Everything is included to make cards, boxes, or other stamping projects. It’s great for beginners and advanced stampers, and especially for those who don’t have a lot of supplies and want to create
This September 2019 Paper Pumpkin craft kit comes complete with everything needed to make 20 super cute treat bags. I’m going to use the supplies to make an alternative card. By only adding one sheet of card stock and some Stampin’ Dimensions, you can create a simple Halloween card.
- Cut one piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score it at 4-1/4″. Fold it to form your base. Cut another piece of Pumpkin Pie 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Cut two squares out of one of the pre-cut boxes.
- Place the squares where you want them and stamp the skeletons with Gorgeous Grape Ink.
- Adhere the squares to the 5″ x 3-3/4″ card stock with adhesive.
- Stamp the skull and sentiment on the white label.
- Put the white label on the purple or black tag with adhesive.
- Attach the entire tag to the paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the piece of 5″ x 3-3/4″ to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Clip a black mini clothes pin on the tag.
September 2019 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Video
Get your Craft Kit here!
Make sure you don’t miss next month’s Paper Pumpkin kit!