Welcome to the final week of my 10 Weeks of Halloween series! I hope you have enjoyed these posts and have tried to make some of them yourself.
This card might look hard but I promise it isn’t. The techniques are really easy but can make your card look pretty and elegant. If you have all of the supplies, you can whip this card up and no time at all.
I have listed all of the supplies I used on this card below. Click on the images to go to my store.
Here are the other projects in my 10 Weeks of Halloween series.
- Monster Bash Card
- Halloween Coffin Candy Holder
- Monster Bash Halloween Treat Bag
- Monster Bash Treat Holder
- Eat, Drink, and Be Scary Halloween Card
- September 2019 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card
- Spooktacular Halloween Card
- Ghoul Friends Halloween Card
- Happy Halloween Card